Finding a practice that specializes in Cosmetic and Prosthodontic Dentistry
Today, there is no reason to put up with an unattractive smile. There is a treatment solution for every cosmetic problem. The most usual causes of poor dental outcomes are:
1. Cosmetic dentistry is not taught in most American dental schools; few general dentists have advanced training in cosmetics / prosthodontics
2. Poor or inadequate treatment planning
3. Failure to get support (consultations or treatment help) from other specialists such as plastic surgeons, periodontists, orthodontists, and oral surgeons
4. Invasive, abusive, or inept clinical technique
5. Failure of the restoring dentist to partner with a ceramic laboratory artist with the skills required to create these specialized cosmetic restorations
Dr. Fabiola Palacios-Barrionuevo acts as a consultant or as a referral destination for many general and cosmetic dentists when their patients are planning large restorative procedures such as with implants, porcelain veneers, redo / upgrade dentistry or with patients with extensive periodontal problems.
Patients may either be referred by their current dentist or come to our office on their own for a quick consultation or for a full and complete work-up and treatment assessment.